Industry: Power / Utilities
Size : 6,000 staff across 25 different locations
Bulletproof People have presented tailored programs to over 6000 staff at over 25 locations in the energy workforce. We have delivered practical training educating employees and employers on the topic of resilience. This has been outworked and continuously applied into the culture of their workplace.
- Deliver the awareness message around a crucial Health & Safety risk within the business
- Take for first step towards policy and procedure development
- 1 hour seminar presented to groups of approximately 20. Targeted to either white collar or blue collar audience
- Produce a multimedia video promoting staff involvement
- 335 workshops presented across NSW
- Over 92% of people surveyed stated they had a greater understanding of how the misuse of alcohol and other drugs can be caused by peer pressure, emotional trauma and/or work/life pressures.
- After completing the session over 99% of people surveyed stated that ‘it is their responsibility’ to make the right decisions relating to the consumption of alcohol and other drugs to ensure they are ‘Fit for Work’ everyday.
“Very easy to relate to the subject and easy listening to a great and knowledgeable presenter.”
“I liked how the presenter makes you think about other people’s situations and encourages you to provide assistance and support.”
“Good course – not only for work but for personal life as well.”
“Best training course run inside our company in last 15 years. Tackling root causes rather than regulating.”