Location: Curtis Island, Gladstone – Remote, FIFO and DIDO
Size: 300 staff across, 4 different locations
Bulletproof People have presented tailored programs to over 300 staff at over 4 locations in the construction workforce. We have delivered practical training educating employee and employers on fatigue management in their workplace.
- Deliver a 2 part Fatigue Management program
- Every attendee completed a fatigue management plan
- Initiate “The Fatigue Guide” self check
- 40 workshops delivered
- 290 Fatigue Management plans completed
- 300 Fatigue Management guides delivered
- Over 86% of participants completed a personal Fatigue Management Plan
- The average score for the level of increased awareness of the impact of fatigue on the workplace was 4.2 out of 5.
- Over 83 % of people surveyed stated that they found the session to be helpful or very helpful in their professional life.
“I realise that there are things I can’t change in regards to the jobs I do but I can control the way I can cope with it”
“This has come at a good time and I am taking a lot away from this.”
“Relates to this workplace 100% when talking about fatigue and frustration.”